ERay Promotions presents the annual Greenville Technical College - James Curtis Harkness Scholarship, Terry Moore SpiritFest Scholarship, Arche Designs - Samuel Moore Laptop Scholarship, NJ Productions / SpiritFest Scholarship, and The CALL ME MISTER Scholarship. These scholarships were established to recognize academic excellence and total leadership qualities of minority students. ERay Promotions, a Gospel concert promotions company located in the Upstate of South Carolina, recognizes thirty years of Gospel Music promotions, as it presents SpiritFest 2022 Labor Day Weekend Celebration on September 4, 2022 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. SpiritFest is the longest running yearly concert in the Upstate and one of the largest Gospel concerts in the Southeast.
Greenville Technical College's mission is to provide high-quality learning opportunities at a cost people can afford and at locations, they can reach. Arche Designs is an innovative company that specializes in Professional Website Development and Graphic Design. NJ Productions, LLC provides one-stop promotional services. ERay Promotions sponsors a scholarship benefit program each year and this year in conjunction with SpiritFest, these great organizations will offer scholarships.
Greenville Technical College 2 - $1500 scholarships, Terry Moore SpiritFest 1- $2500 scholarship, Arche Designs - 1 Laptop Computer, NJ Productions - $600 Scholarship, Call Me Mister - 2 - $2000 scholarshipsScholarships will be awarded, September 4th, onstage at the 2022 SpiritFest Concert featuring: Tye Tribbett, Tamela Mann, Bishop William Murphy, Tim Rogers & The Fellas, The Gospel Legends, Kelontae Gavin, and Roy & Relevation at the Bon Secours Arena in Greenville SC. We believe that you will be excited to attend this year's SpiritFest Concert. Group tickets are available to both SpiritFest Concerts of 10 or more to receive a discounted ticket rate.
CriteriaThe scholarship criteria is below and applications should be postmarked by August 10th.
- Minority Graduating Senior 2023
- New students, current students or non-traditional students i.e Part time students/adult seeking an education (Greenville Technical College only)
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, 2.5 for Arche Designs
- Applicants must be residents of South Carolina & recipients be available to attend the SpiritFest Concert, September 4th to receive the award (NO exceptions; Recipients will receive 3 complimentary tickets to the concert.)
- Acceptance and attendance at an accredited institution of higher education for the 2023 school year before funds are released (Full-time registration and letter of acceptance) or enrolled at Greenville Technical College
- NJ Productions Scholarship can be used for books & supplies
- Completion of application along with the following attachments:
a) Autobiography (at least 300 words) - Include volunteer activities, leadership experience, extracurricular activities, work experience, honors and special awards. Please provide the committee with any pertinent information which you would like us to consider in reviewing your application.
b) Three letters of recommendation: one from a person not related to you (i.e., employer, church official) and two from school personnel (i.e., counselors, teachers, coach)
c) Photo of applicant (Color Photo)
- Copy of your official transcript (must contain the school seal and be forwarded by your school to): ERay Promotions, Attention: Scholarship Committee 342 Crepe Myrtle Dr. Greer, SC 29651
Call Me Mister CriteriaAfter earning an associate degree at GTC, the MISTER transfers to a participating four-year institution to major in early childhood education, elementary education, or music, art, or physical education for grades K-12.
Greenville Technical College (GTC) works in partnership with other colleges and universities in South Carolina to support the Call Me MISTER program. Four Year Colleges and Universities:
Charleston Southern University
Coastal Carolina University
College of Charleston
South Carolina State University
Southern Wesleyan University
University of South Carolina Aiken
University of South Carolina Beaufort
University of South Carolina Upstate
Students participating in GTC's Call Me MISTER program receive
- Academic coaching support to help assure their success
- Financial support for testing, supplies, workshops, and books ($1,000 stipend)
- A cohort system for social and cultural support
QualificationsTo qualify for the Call Me MISTER program at Greenville Technical College, the student must
- Major in Associate in Arts or Associate in Science.
- Enroll in curriculum-level courses
- Be COMMITTED!
- Attain a minimum grade point average of 2.5 before transferring.
After transferring, the student must
- Complete at least 30 credit hours
- Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.75
- Pass the Praxis 1 Exam (can be taken while at GTC)